60 hours training
The goal of this fifteen (15) day training is to understand and know the fundamentals of creating a customer experience in the context of a microbusiness project.
- Understand the basics of a customer experience.
- Understand and learn to make a good diagnosis of the situation;
- Learn to identify stakeholders in the customer experience;
- Learn how to strategically plan a successful customer experience;
- Learn to clarify their positioning in order to create a customer experience;
- Learn to define the objectives of the customer experience for its microbusiness;
- Acquire the best modeling tools for your business model;
- Put the customer experience into action and measure the results;
- Learn to improve the customer experience continuously;
- Acquire the best IT tools for the microbusiness.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to have a customer approach through customer experience in a short time.
It is in the form of a 15-day seminar, held over 3 weeks, that practical work training and teaching will be given.
Our methodology plans to strategically plan a good customer experience. In this way, we ensure that all participants will have at the end of the seminar analysis documents, a basic element to build a successful customer experience, which includes starting a customer experience.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.