20 hours training
The objective of this one (1) week training is to understand and know the fundamental principles of the shared vision to create a culture of collaborative enterprise development of an innovative organization.
- Acquire the best tools for developing the collective intelligence of a shared vision;
- Learn to use engagement in the strategic planning of a shared vision;
- Learn to integrate the application of tools and conditions necessary for collective intelligence.
- Learn to create shared analyzes and reports;
- Learn how to create key success factors (KPIs).
- Entrepreneurs, directors or managers wishing to have a shared vision for the creation of a mobilized and efficient collaborative organization.
It is in the form of a 1 week training that practical work training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology plans to start a good shared vision of stakeholder engagement in a collaborative organization. In this way, we make sure that participants will be able to use collective intelligence as a tool for creating a constructive shared vision of the objectives that have been chosen by the learners.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.