80 horas de entrenamiento
The objective of this one (1) month training is to understand and know the fundamental principles of good governance shared by the collective intelligence.
- Acquire the best tools for developing collective intelligence;
- Learn to use leadership mobilization for change;
- Learn how to integrate the application of the tools and conditions necessary for collective intelligence;
- Learn to create shared analyzes and reports;
- Create a feasibility study of the implementation of collective intelligence;
- Learn how to create Key Success Factors (KPIs) to build the ongoing performance of the work team;
- Create an Agile project management plan;
- Operationalize SMART objectives;
- Learn to update goals continuously;
- Embody a renewed shared vision to build a collaborative learning organization.
- Entrepreneurs, directors or managers wishing to have a shared vision for the creation of a mobilized and efficient collaborative organization.
It is in the form of a 1-month training that the practical work trainings and lessons will be given.
Our methodology plans to start a good shared vision of stakeholder engagement that will be updated over time to understand and learn how to integrate the application of the tools and conditions necessary for collective intelligence.
The main objective of this training is the implementation of collective intelligence and mobilizing objectives that embodies a shared, renewed vision of the learning organization. In this way, we make sure that participants can use collective intelligence as a tool for developing and creating a constructive shared vision.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.