20 hours training
The objective of this (5) day training is to understand and know the fundamentals of treasure accounting in the context of a microbusiness.
- Learn the basic principles of cash and commitment accounting;
- Learn how to build an accounting system simply;
- Learn how to operationalize cash accounting;
- Acquire the best computer tools for microbusiness;
- Understand the basic principles of good accounting in a professional context.
- Entrepreneurs who want to acquire the knowledge and skills to build an accounting system simply in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical workshop training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology is to manage accounting well done and put it into operation. Participants will understand how to do simple operational accounting, which includes the creation of a computerized accounting system, as well as its implementation.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.