The purpose of this five (5) day training is to understand the fundamentals of creating a professional website to develop a corporate marketing communication as part of a microbusiness project.
- Learn the principles of the user experience;
- Learn the creation of websites;
- Acquire the best tools of the Web;
- Learn best practices in managing a website;
- Understand the basic principles of good marketing communication in a professional context of creating a website.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to build an effective marketing communications website in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical work training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology plans to make a website per participant. In this way, we make sure that all participants will be able to have a website at the end of the seminar to communicate their proposal to their customers, a basic element of a marketing communication, which includes the creation of a professional website.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.