40 hours training
The objective of this five (10) day training is to understand and knowing the fundamental principles to create good videos for an audiovisual production as part of a collaborative project.
- Acquire the best skills and knowledge to make professional quality videos with a professional video camera;
- Learn the design of a mini video project for a collaborative organization;
- Realization of a mini video project on a theme chosen by the learners;
- Strategic planning for video dissemination
- Broadcasting of video on social networks; (not included for clientele held in prison)
- Acquire the best computer and digital tools for audiovisual production for microbusiness;
- Understand the basic principles of a good video production strategy in a collaborative professional context.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to participate in an audiovisual production to learn how to work as a team on a video shooting set. The learners will be able to exchange and share in collaboration with the expert trainer on a selected theme that is important to them. They will learn the knowledge and skills required to master a professional production for a mini video project.
It's in the form of a 10-day seminar, held over 2 weeks, that practical workshop training and teaching will be given.
Our methodology foresees to realize a mini video project on a chosen topic, each participant will be able to be involved in the realization and diffusion of the video, which includes scripting, realization of the video concept, shooting, postproduction and editing. In this way, we make sure that all participants can touch on different aspects on the production and make their point to their audience.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.