80 hours training
The purpose of this twenty (20) day training is to understand and know the fundamentals of business development as part of a microbusiness project.
- Learn to build a shared vision and a corporate mission that is understood by stakeholders;
- Learn the fundamentals of project management
- Learn the key elements of a good marketing strategy
- Learn how to create your brand image
- Learn how to create a business card and service offer
- Learn the principles of the customer experience
- Learn how to create your website
- Acquire the best IT tools for microbusiness;
- Learn best practices in security and computer maintenance;
- Learn how to configure, set up and install the best Web solutions;
- Understand business issues in a professional context.
- Entrepreneurs wishing to start their business project to be operational in a short time.
It is in the form of a 20-day seminar, held over 4 consecutive weeks, that practical work training and teaching will be given.
Our methodology provides for a start-up project per participant. In this way, we ensure that all participants will have at the end of the seminar their business model, a basic marketing communication structure and a website.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.