20 hours training
The objective of this one (1) week training is to understand and know the fundamental principles of the management of a good communication strategy within the framework of a microbusiness project.
- Learn how to sustain a sustainable communication strategy;
- Learn how to build a communication plan;
- Learn how to operationalize a good communication strategy;
- Acquire the best IT tools for microbusiness;
- Understand the basic principles of a good communication strategy in a professional context.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to acquire the knowledge and skills to build a good communication strategy in a short time.
It is in the form of a 5-day seminar, held over 1 week that practical work training and lessons will be given.
Our methodology is to manage a good communication strategy and put it into action. Participants will be able to understand how to make a good operationalized communication strategy, which includes creating a communication plan and getting it started.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.