80 hours training
The objective of this fifteen (15) day training is to understand and know the fundamental principles of audiovisual creation in a collaborative approach of sharing and exchange on a problem, or a challenge. Participants will learn how to design, produce and broadcast a documentary-type video report as part of a collaborative project.
- Acquire the best skills and knowledge to make professional quality videos with a professional video camera;
- Learn the design of a mini collaborative video project;
- Realization of a mini video project on a theme chosen by the learners;
- Broadcast video on the Internet in collaborative mode using social networks. (not included for clientele held in prison)
- Acquire the best computer and digital tools for video production;
- Understand the basic principles of good video production in a collaborative professional context.
- Marginalized people who want to participate in an audiovisual production to learn how to work as a team shooting a documentary type video. Learners will be able to share with the expert trainer their interest in a theme that is important to them. They will learn the knowledge and skills required to master the production of a professional mini video project.
It is in the form of a 15-day seminar, held over 3 weeks, that practical work training and teaching will be given.
Our methodology plans to make the realization of a mini video project on a theme chosen by the learners. Each participant will be able to get involved in the production and distribution of the video, which includes screenwriting, directing, filming, post-production with editing and finally its dissemination to promote their subject to an audience. We make sure that all participants can have touched on the different aspects of a quality audiovisual production.
Our method promotes an informal, relaxed, egalitarian, friendly learning environment, centered on self-esteem, the desire for collaboration and the needs of learners. Our practice uses autonomy to build the capacity to adapt to change.
Our training will promote the full exploitation of intellectual resources. A balance between the training structure and a degree of autonomy and freedom of choice is left in the hands of the learner.
We ask all our interested partners to answer these questions for a pre-selection.